For Christmas last month, Amma, Baba, Thatha, and I went to Paddu Ajji and Murthy Thatha's home in Los Angeles!
My cousins Ananya and Amisha also came there and we all had a great time writing notes to Santa, keeping milk and cookies by the fireplace and waiting for Santa, opening our gifts and giving gifts to all other family members. It was a big party for all the 6 days I stayed there!
My cousins Ananya and Amisha also came there and we all had a great time writing notes to Santa, keeping milk and cookies by the fireplace and waiting for Santa, opening our gifts and giving gifts to all other family members. It was a big party for all the 6 days I stayed there!
![]() |
| Christmas Eve- Exploring LA city |
![]() |
| My cousins came on the evening of Christmas eve |
![]() |
| Being silly |
![]() |
| Tracking Santa on the map |
![]() |
| Santa consumed milk and cookies and left us three more gifts |
![]() |
| Here's the rest of the gift under the tree for everyone... Santa did not forget his cap.. that was mine! |
![]() |
| I was the first one to be awake and could not resist opening the gifts.. but still waited |
![]() |
| The first one I opened was my fav wild kratt toy! |
![]() |
| With our host Paddu Ajji on Christmas Day |
![]() |
| The party continued with decorating the ginger bread house |
![]() |
| All the big kids opening their gifts |
![]() |
And here's a collection all other pictures as well http://animoto.com/play/X5RCnAYBz6b6o0tm5hHvkw Stay tuned for pics from my Disneyland trip... the party continued after Christmas as well.... |












No comments:
Post a Comment