Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day

This Mother's day was different. It started off two days earlier with breakfast with Amma that was arranged by my school.  All other Amma's of my classmates also came and apart from nibbling some breakfast with them we also got a chance to show what all we learn in school and the kind of projects we do.
I also gave a flower and card I had made in school with the help of my teacher.

Then on Sunday, Amma and I spent all morning in our garden chatting, singing, and eating yummy brunch cooked by Baba. I was wearing my brand new Buzz Light year pajamas on Mother's day and wanted to spend the whole day at home wearing them.....so that's what we did.
After brunch I helped Baba with some gardening..
Overall a very relaxed and lazy day spent at home.

Take a look at the pictures and the video of me singing...

Breakfast with Amma in school

Now I am showing the smelly bottle game

You first smell the bottles with white paper in it and then find matching smell in the bottles with the red paper...

I found the right matches! Later I was told all these bottles actually had different spices that were giving out that smell
Here's what I made for Amma

Mother's Day Sunday - Breakfast in the garden wearing my Buzz Pajamas

Some chalk art before starting gardening

Helping Baba pot the plants

Watering plants all around the house starting with the passage connecting two gardens on either sides
And here's the song...



No comments:

Post a Comment