Tuesday, May 8, 2012

One Year and One Month



It's already been a month since my birthday... wow! And there's been so many changes.

For starters, Ajji and Thatha have gone back to Bangalore. Sigh! so until I meet them again...for now this means no more early morning playtime and walks in the corridor, no more evening walks by the riverfront as soon as I get back home, no more yummy Ajji-made food, no more captive spectators for my dinner time entertainment, and no more access to Ajji's camera, bag, cup etc... basically everything she ever held in her hand.....
..... but not to panic, I hear Oma and Dadu are heading here, so all might not be lost. In addition to this, here's what else is new:
  • My parents are getting better at understanding me - they now get what I'm asking for, even if it takes them endless attempts to understand what I am pointing towards or when I say "this" for everything I want!
  • I also sing now - there are two songs that I sing and a few others that I can gesture along.
  • I got to visit the local zoo. Even Amma and Baba didn't know that our county had a zoo and children's park. We plan to be back there later this summer.
  • Other than that, I had one big incident... but that's a different blog post. Stay tuned for details. Until then take a look at the PICTURES taken this past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment