Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Me and My Shadow

What can I say about what I'm doing here. Sinatra said it best, so to quote him...

Me and my shadow
We're closer than pages that stick in a book
We're closer than ripples that play in a brook
Strolling down the avenue
Wherever you find him, you'll find me, just look
... at this video


4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Conception, shooting, quote, and that cute little hero chasing his shadow! Who else could have played out Sinatra's song so faithfully as Aadvik urf Gundurao! This could very well be among America's funniest videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant shot and a great point on child psychology. Very ap quotation. I am still queer to know what he understood by touching the legs at the last part so that he could say tata to himself and turned around. He probably had understood, "it is height of my stupidity to chase my shadow".It could be a prize winner video shot. I do not know whether anybody has done it. put it in the cloud.thanks Sarayu.Mashi

    ReplyDelete