Sunday, January 15, 2012

9+ months and my stunts continue....


I know, I know... for those of you keeping track, I'm well on my way to becoming 10 months old and I still haven't got to my month 9 updates. What can I say? I've been too busy living to blog about it!

Living how, you ask? Let's see:
  • There was my trip to Mexico - that was a blast! And I loved my time in the pool so much that I just couldn't give it up.
  • Once we got back from Mexico, it was off to swimming classes - continuing my time in the pool
  • I've also started climbing - on the sofa, up the stairs, on the chairs, you name it I'll try it
  • With climbing I've also found the joy of walking around holding stuff - like the alligator push toy I got from my friend Anushka
  • And finally, my food has changed quite a bit. Now I get food that looks less like mush and more like the stuff Amma and Baba eat - of course this has it's down side as well, now I get my teeth brushed every night!
So here's to learning new things, like clapping - did I mention I figured out how to do that - and having a great time. For now look at some pics and videos and soon I'll send you audio updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment