Wednesday, April 1, 2026

My 15th Birthday!

Started my day posing for pictures even before cake!

Then I cut the cake with Alia, Wobbles, Oma-Dadu, Om Maashi online too!

Alia an Wobbles sang me Happy Birthday very cutely in Chinese too!

Thatha/Oma-Dadu/Oma Mashi in attendance

Then I opened all my gifts!

At 15 I am the tallest person in this house now! Beat Baba a month ago by half an inch!

Posing with Thatha and his lovely birthday card and gift

My two favorite desserts at one go! Dolly Sin cake Amma-Baba got and Levain cookies that Alia and Wobbles gifted!



Next, we escaped work and school and went to get locked up in a prison to Escape

I was in Cell 1 while Amma-baba were in Cell 2 and each of us had to resolve multiple clues to escape

This escape room is the toughest to decode they say and we took many hints and lot of time


Happy pic after we escaped from this cell with just 1 second to spare

We finally did escape and I think for my birthday they did pause the timer so that we could solve the last clue!

Silver Diner birthday lunch and celebrations are in their 10th year now!



Daniel's love for my Dolly Sin cake brings him to my home every birthday!



Birthday is not complete without Dominic coming for dinner and this time he said No first and then surprised me!



I got this yummy gift from Cristina aunty in addition to other gifts from Dominic!

Another Birthday dinner tradition that's been on since 6 years!





3 comments:

  1. grt birthday aadvik.stay the way you are. we all love you in India./

    ReplyDelete
  2. grt birthday aadvik.stay the way you are. we all love you in India./

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! SERIES OF ENJOYMENTS. CONTINUE. LOTS OF LOVE

    ReplyDelete