Thursday, October 31, 2024

Diwali-o-ween and Hallo-wali

 This time Halloween and Diwali was same day! So we celebrated both!!


Happy Diwali-o-ween from the X-Men! Baba-Gambit, Wolverine, and Amma-Storm!


For Diwali I wore new clothes (costume) that I made from scratch and did Puja too!


Diwali Puja gang in costumes!




My claw come out on demand - built with springs, elastic and cardboard!


Claws are very handy when fighting Gambit!




Where there is Aadvik-Wolverine there is always Deadpool-Nate!

My buddies Flo and Landon and Max also joined

Our home had both Diwali lights and Halloween Decor

Warm weather brought many trick o treaters like these triplets too

Diwali cannot be celebrated without sparklers!

My friends were using the sparklers for the first time ever and found it cool


Wolverine became Storm after getting all the candies and also a random Potato from a house!!


It was a very Happy Diwali-o-ween!!!






Before actual Halloween there was the annual Kicks Karate Halloween Costume Competition!


I won it again for the 4th year!




1 comment: