Sunday, October 8, 2023

Camping 2023

We are attempting to fly a kite this time 

But chasing the waves was more fun

Cold never bothered us anyway


First I soaked my regular clothes I wore to the camp

Then changed into swimwear for another dip in the ocean

Warm fire and food is what we needed after the cold ocean fun

Our giant tent 

Maggie and corn is our staple yummy camping food 

Sunsetting on our tents

Next day sunrise by the ocean


9 out of 17 woke up for the sunrise

Time for breakfast!

We went in the water during the day too while adults cooked 

Posing with the original inhabitants on this island

Annual Camping Gang


1 comment:

  1. Aadviku, I got the full experience of the wonderful nature-camp. The pictures and the good captions conveyed fully the fun that you all had amidst nature. Continue thwe camping every year. My Blessings to all. Thatha

    ReplyDelete