Monday, January 3, 2022

Snow Days

The days after the end of winter break should have been school days but they were not. Monday and Tuesday were snow days because we had 7-10 inches of snow.

It was the first snow of the season. I went sledding with Amma and later in the day I played with my friends. Before I went and played, Amma and I built a snow man. We used a bucket to make the base and we succeeded in rounding it in to a circle. We used s’more sticks for arms and marbles for eyes and a mouth. We also gave it a scarf and a hat. The snow man’s body lasted for 2 weeks after we built it. Later Flo and I went to Rohan’s house and built a snow fort there. 

The next day we went sledding because it was too icy for a snowball fight. I had a lot of fun and I hope it snows again. Well it did but not enough for another snowman...

Oma Dadu also came out for a short while

At the school grounds behind our house


Snowball fights are the most fun





Successful Blue-eyed Snowman!


Flo joined me in snowball fight too

Next day was snowday too and we went to Rohan's yard to build a snow fort

Snowfort in progress




No comments:

Post a Comment