![]() |
| My school started with Pledge of Allegiance online with the principal and a video of morning news, weather updates, birthday wishes which principal and few teachers used to record for each day |
![]() |
| I shared my desk with Amma |
![]() |
| I got new headphones to talk to my teachers and classmates which I loved! |
![]() |
| On May the 4th Star Wars Day I went to my online zoom class like Darth Vader |
![]() |
| Teacher's Appreciation Day on zoom thanking them |
![]() |
| I drew all these and sent this photo to my teacher who is an Avenger's fan |
![]() |
| My teacher had weekly photo challenges - this was to take a photo in your PJs |
![]() |
| This photo challenge was to pose with your favorite legos |
![]() |
| This photo challenge was to dress in formal wear - I wore Harry Potter clothes without the hood |
![]() |
| This photo challenge was to pose eating your favorite food which is Cheese Dosa for me and I wanted this 3-D dog to pretend trying to take the dosa from me |
![]() |
| One photo challenge teacher asked for a selfie but I wanted to show my skateboard so Amma took the photo |
![]() |
| Last photo challenge teacher asked for a family selfie so we took it in front of my school |
![]() |
| School wanted us to send thank you to all who helped in online learning |
![]() |
| For my Avenger lover Teacher |
![]() |
| For my other teacher who was in zoom meetings with my main teacher |
![]() |
| When I wasn't in a zoom class I read |
![]() |
| My teacher also knows me well |
![]() |
| Last day of Grade 3!!! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment