Monday, April 8, 2019

My Birthday


On my birthday I woke up to the sound of imperial march that came from a Star Wars balloon when you head butted it or tapped on it.

I had cake for breakfast. When the cake cutting happened Amma, Baba, Thatha, Oma, Dadu, and Kaku were singing happy birthday to me.  Then I opened my gifts. Amma and Baba gave me Kylo Ren bagpack hanger, Darth Vader card, a computer making kit that I could build myself and a green bike. Thatha gave me a Star Wars book called Ultimate Star Wars. Oma and Dadu gave me an R2D2 toy. Sheila Ajji and Ram Thatha gave me books called Trapped in a video game, Diary of a Minecraft Zombie which is very funny and One and Only Ivan. Ananya and Amisha gave me a really awesome Star Wars Lego called Yoda’s hut. Kaku, Kaki and Alia gave me Asterix Omnibus 3 and 4. Anushka, Ananya and Ashwin gave me gemstones growing kit.

My cousins Vrushank and Vaishak from Bangalore sent me wishes on whatsapp audio, Mamtha ajji also sent me audio message on whatsapp and many others in Bangalore sent whatsapp birthday messages. Amma's friend Manisha aunty and my friend Aadrita also sent me audio messages.

I went to school and got a necklace of 8 monkey stickers on my shirt from my teacher Mrs Goldman. The class also sang happy birthday to me.  I wore an awesome Star Wars birthday boy shirt.  Amma and Baba came to school to be guest readers. I chose the book The King that Rained for Baba to read to the class. My classmates thought it was funny. My teacher wants to get that book for her class library.  After school I went to RDCA and gave cookies and they also sang happy birthday to me.

When I came home, I built the awesome Star Wars Yoda’s hut Lego. I also biked on my new green bike.

Then we went to Cesco Osteria and I ordered pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken. It tasted good. For dessert I had strawberry, lemon and mango sorbet. It came with a candle for me to blow out. On the drive back a lot of people messaged and called and I did FaceTime with my cousins, Ananya and Amisha and friends Ansh and Aria before bedtime.

In conclusion I had an awesome birthday.

https://youtu.be/fOl98bl4IOA - Video of me cutting my birthday breakfast cake


With all my loot for the day!


https://youtu.be/GGxz1y5x9GI - Baba as Guest Reader in class


Baba reading " The King that Rained"

Back home with my 8 stickers


My new ride

This is what I had been waiting for!!!


https://youtu.be/nEQB7Rlao7Q -  Sorbet and candles 



No comments:

Post a Comment