On Saturday, February 16, 2019, we (Amma, I , Sohom, Baba, Dan uncle, Arya, Arun uncle, Shree Aunty, and Devi Aunty) went skiing to Liberty Mountains in Pennsylvania.
I and Arya had a ski lesson for 2 hours. We went on the lift to ski down the big hill. I went with Sohom and Shree Aunty and Amma to the top of the green hill and skied down with them about 10 times on Saturday and 8 times on Sunday. I never fell while skiing and I did zig zags on the slopes and went fast.
After skiing on Saturday, we went to a cabin to sleep for the night. The cabin was close to the ski place. Me, Sohom, and Arya watched The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants season 2. All the Amma and Babas played a board game called Heads Up. On the next day I went skiing again with Amma, Sohom, and Shree Aunty and the rest.
Baba, Dan uncle, and Devi Aunty did not ski at all. Baba helped me get my ski shoes on and then waited for us in the ski lodge.
It started raining on our 6th time going on the ski lift. But we still skied until the 8th time. We stopped because we were completely soaked.
After that we went out for dinner at a noodle house and came back home. In conclusion, I had a fun time skiing.
THE END
Aadvik and Amma Skiing Video - https://youtu.be/EskuXSu9EDE
Aadvik on the Ski lift video - ghttps://youtu.be/2f4PUTfNI8g
I and Arya had a ski lesson for 2 hours. We went on the lift to ski down the big hill. I went with Sohom and Shree Aunty and Amma to the top of the green hill and skied down with them about 10 times on Saturday and 8 times on Sunday. I never fell while skiing and I did zig zags on the slopes and went fast.
After skiing on Saturday, we went to a cabin to sleep for the night. The cabin was close to the ski place. Me, Sohom, and Arya watched The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants season 2. All the Amma and Babas played a board game called Heads Up. On the next day I went skiing again with Amma, Sohom, and Shree Aunty and the rest.
Baba, Dan uncle, and Devi Aunty did not ski at all. Baba helped me get my ski shoes on and then waited for us in the ski lodge.
It started raining on our 6th time going on the ski lift. But we still skied until the 8th time. We stopped because we were completely soaked.
After that we went out for dinner at a noodle house and came back home. In conclusion, I had a fun time skiing.
THE END
Aadvik and Sohom Skiing Video - https://youtu.be/ftVhKR_LjrI
Aadvik and Amma Skiing Video - https://youtu.be/EskuXSu9EDE
Aadvik on the Ski lift video - ghttps://youtu.be/2f4PUTfNI8g






No comments:
Post a Comment