Thursday, January 31, 2019

Weekend with Ella

My class is called Turtle Town and my home room teacher Ms. Holder has a pet stuffed turtle that each student gets to take home for a weekend. Students are chosen by raffle.
We also have a turtle town website for our class where all our classwork and homework is given and we use our chromebooks in class and at home to study from there. The website is also designed with lots of turtles.
On Friday January 18, 2019, I got to bring Ella home. I took Ella out of her bag and put her on a table and played with her and my legos. I also did my guitar practice and homework while Ella watched me.
On Saturday, me and Ella went to the Baltimore Aquarium with my best friend Sohom. We saw sharks, dolphins, octopus, sea horses, and sting rays. Also we saw different kinds of fish. Then we had dinner at a Chinese restaurant.
On Sunday, I had swimming so Ella stayed home. Then my friend Flo came so we could work on our STEAM night project. Ella watched.
On Monday I had a holiday for Martin Luther King's birthday. Ella stayed home while I had my allergy doctors appointment. Then Ella stayed in the car while I went to my friend Dominic's birthday party.
In conclusion, I had a good time with Ella.

Ella and my ninjas

Homework with Ella

Guitar practice

Day out at the Aquarium

Yes thats a crab!

Diver telling us all about sharks


Ready for the dolphin show


Friendly dolphin

Being goofy 

STEAM project with Flo and Ella



No comments:

Post a Comment