On the first day in Canada, we went to Niagara falls and saw Horseshoe falls from the boat and from the tunnel and got soaked. I also did floss dance in the horseshoe falls. I am going to show you the video in this blog. We also saw a whirlpool at the falls.
Then we checked in to a hotel and we got a penthouse to stay in with Sohom.
Next day I also met a new friend Aarish who was Baba's friend's son. I also met Harit who was Amma's school friend's son.
We all went to Toronto Island by a ferry and played soccer there. Also my wiggly tooth got more wiggly on that day. We also got ice cream. I had a bomb pop. Bomb pops have cherry flavor on the top, lemon flavor in the middle and blue cherry flavor at the bottom. My favorite flavor was bluecherry and cherry.
On the third day, we enjoyed the penthouse. We saw a pirate ship from the window. We also saw the island we went to and the ferry terminal was below the hotel. My favorite part of the penthouse was the big soft white table that I played ipad while lying on it. So did Sohom.
We also went to the Royal Ontario Museum. We saw dinosaur fossils and dug out dinosaur fossils. We also dressed up like warriors and saw knights armor and swords and we also saw a machine gun.
That night we went for dinner in the CN Tower. The restaurant was revolving. We could see whole of Toronto and the Lake and the baseball game happening right below in the stadium. I joked and said that we had the box seats to see the game. We could see the game through the window and after dinner we went on the glass floor and Baba and I recorded the game.
On the fourth day in Canada, we went to African Lion Safari. We went by a tour bus. The animals were in the open and we saw them from the bus. We saw lions, white lions, baboons with a red touche, mountain goat, bisons, rhinos, zebras, giraffe, and cows.
After that we drove to the US side of Niagara Falls to see fireworks on the 4th of July which is Independence day for USA.
Next day morning, we drove back to Arya's house because our car was parked there. We got to play badminton and catch fireflies and have dinner and play more for one hour before hiding from the grown ups. After the grown ups found us we went home.
Take a look at the PICTURES from the trip and also video of me doing the floss and dancing to my favorite coconut song.

No comments:
Post a Comment