Saturday, June 23, 2018

Summer Time Fun in my Neighborhood

Everyday after coming back from school and now after coming back from camp, I quickly eat dinner with Amma by 6:45 PM and go outside to play with my friends. Amma and I bike to my friend Mina's house and we all then bike to Juliana and Coleman's house with Mina's Baba or Amma on their bikes too. We all meet at the library to get books and then play gravel, hide and seek and climb trees until 8 PM every day. We end our playtime in our school playground which is behind my house. If we all have holiday next day then our playtime ends at 8:45 sometimes.

Jenna, Mina and I 

When the whole gang meets

Planning our next play

Neighborhood biking fun

Amma's give us company by leading the way and watching traffic

We do this everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment