Monday, March 19, 2018

Big Apple Circus

Well the busy weekend that started with international night and karate belt test didn't just end there.....fun continued into Saturday night when I went to see the Big Apple Circus with Sohom. I have seen a circus before when I was 2 with more animals but this one was more human circus with very funny clowns who were my favorites and trapeze and tight rope artists who were so cool! I saw people balancing on a tight rope and making a human pyramid to walk across from one end to another! A lady popped a balloon using a bow and arrow with her feet!

Take a look at some pics and videos from the circus which was so fun!

Ready for some circus fun

Clowning around

They were our favorites

The Clowns were too funny!

Video of Lady popping balloon using a bow and arrow with her feet https://youtu.be/-Sut6-RCEuE



Now watch the Trapeze artists doing their amazing act - https://youtu.be/mKUN02QrttQ


And these bikers and walkers on the tight rope had us on the edge of our seats


No comments:

Post a Comment