Weekend after three day Memorial day holiday was also very busy and fun. Sheila Ajji and Ram Thatha came to stay with us and I had fun flying paper aeroplanes with Ram Thatha and playing Tic Tac Toe with Sheila Ajji at the school playgrounds behind our house. Sheila Ajji also read me some pages of the Captain Underpants which is my favorite book after watching the movie that same weekend with my friends.
We also set up the backyard for BBQ and dinner that night.
Sheila Ajji also went to Amma's office when I was in school. I have been promised a visit to Amma's office during my summer vacation.
We also set up the backyard for BBQ and dinner that night.
Sheila Ajji also went to Amma's office when I was in school. I have been promised a visit to Amma's office during my summer vacation.






No comments:
Post a Comment