Last weekend we went to a temple to celebrate Navaratri and Durga
Puja both of which I am attempting to learn about in detail this festive
season. Amma is explaining and also showing me some videos to explain
why we celebrate the 9 days and what is each day and also what happens
on the 10th day.
We also worshiped books on the seventh day and
tools on the ninth day where I also got to keep my books and tools for
the puja. I still have a lot of unanswered questions so I don't think I
have understood it all this year but quite interesting to learn about
gods and demons...
The most fun part about this festive
weekend for me was to have my best buddy Sohom come with me and
experience the puja for the first time with his Amma and Baba. Take a
look at the pictures from last weekend.
 |
| Ready for the festival with my toy story gang |
 |
| With Thatha! |
 |
| My best buddy Sohom |
No comments:
Post a Comment