Finally after a long wait my room got a much needed face lift this summer. I was expecting just two things there: a lot of space for all my toys and a new bed but I got much more than that and I am in total love with my room which I now proudly show off to all my friends who visit me.
Take a look at the pictures of some before and after pics..
 |
| This is what my room looked like before we got rid of the carpet and started work |
 |
| Then it finally got some color! The navy blue wall you see behind me is my chalk board wall! I now have one whole wall where I can draw with chalk |
 |
| My favorite speed boat bed! It has a bed underneath as well which pulls out and lot of storage under the engine for my toys! |
 |
| This is how I have organized my book/toy shelf. Can you see my Sun lamp? |
 |
| Also got some fancy lights on the book shelves |
 |
| Since I have sun lamp I also have solar system set up on the ceiling |
 |
| I have a lot of company on my bed now |
 |
| And here is my city skyline for the traffic jam on my toy shelf |
 |
| These green bins on the wall are just perfect to store my tiny winy transportation |
 |
| The shelf is built with industrial pipes... |
 |
| Ofcourse I have a closet as well for my clothes behind this door you see next to the chalk board |
So how do you like it? Do you love it as much as I do??
No comments:
Post a Comment