Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Zoo Trip with Old Classmates

Last Sunday, I went to the Zoo once again to see the Giant Panda which is my favorite animal there. First I thought I will be the only one going there with Amma-Baba but to my surprise Ash and Rajveer, my two buddies from the old school also came with their Amma-Baba!
It was a lot of fun seeing animals, riding a zoo choo choo train, and eating Popsicles with them.

Take a look at the pictures from my Zoo trip.

Mapping out who all I want to see in the Zoo

Ash and Me on our way to see the Panda

Ofcourse visit to any place is not complete until I have ridden a train!

Watching a lazy lion


King of the jungle

Now off to get some Popsicles



Look here's my sponge bob Popsicle!

Time to leave the Zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment