Friday, August 1, 2014

Day Trip with another A & A

So, after much wait I got to meet Ansh and his baby sister Aria last weekend. Meeting them was a surprise to me until I reached this place which was called the Chocolate World!

Although chocolates don't interest me much, the thought of spending the day with Ansh and riding a slow moving roller coaster inside the building all day (hopefully) got me all excited!

Take a look at the pictures below of the fun Ansh, Aria and I had.

Hmmm wonder where we are going and who we are meeting but... I am ready!

Aha so it was Ansh who was waiting for me at the Chocolate world with a plane to share

Ready to go in and explore

Mapping out the area

Bored waiting for lunch

On our way to the roller coaster ride

Riding what I called a roller coaster and watching how chocolate are made.... we went on this only twice even though I did not want to get off


....and finally a picture with the chocolate itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment