A few weeks before I turned 3, Amma and Baba decided that I needed a new bed. So out went my old bed, out went the big bed for all the visitors and instead we got a big new bed for me.
Do I like it? It does have cool minion and Thomas bedsheets. But more importantly it means I have place for all my train tracks, my toy box, and my maps for roads. Take a look at some pictures of my new room.
 |
| Now I can set up my tracks the way I want it and I don't have to break it up each night! |
 |
| This road also can stay where it is as now I have space for both my trains and cars! |
 |
| My toy box has become bigger and it can take me in too sometimes when I need to dive in there and find stuff |
No comments:
Post a Comment