Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Singapore Vacation and my Kaku's Wedding


Three weeks after we got back from Puerto Rico, I got to take another trip. This time it was a long plane ride to Singapore. After flying for 22 hours we got out of the airport and were greeted by Kaku and Kaki. Over the next few days Oma-Dadu and Omaashi also joined us from India and then I found out we were there for Kaku's wedding.

I had too much fun in Singapore seeing colorful birds at the bird park, white tigers and lions at the zoo, lots of small and big fish at the aquarium, and meeting new friends. But the most exciting part was getting to try sooo many different types of transportation like taxis, buses, trains, boat, tram, cable car, and even a horse - all in a day!

Kaku and Kaki's wedding on the last day of my stay was a very fun event too! I got to blow soap bubbles on everyone, fly paper airplanes at the restaurant which I normally don't get to do and I also had a seat at the dinner table labeled just for me.
Take a look at all the PICTURES.

No comments:

Post a Comment