Yesterday I had no school and Amma had no office because our city was supposed to get a lot of snow all day!
But it turned out to be the most fun day of the week so far!
So what did I do stuck at home??? Well....my day was made when Ajji-Thatha gifted me yet another train set they had got from Bangalore. This time with a track too and the train moved on its own!!! Take a look at the video and pictures of me enjoying my snow day gift.
Once I had played enough, Amma took me and Ajji-Thatha to a big train station where we saw a Christmas Tree and many more small trains and engines going on tracks around mountains and tunnels. To get to this train station I traveled to and fro in 4 trains myself!
Never thought snow day would be so well spent! Wonder when is the next snowfall.....
But it turned out to be the most fun day of the week so far!
So what did I do stuck at home??? Well....my day was made when Ajji-Thatha gifted me yet another train set they had got from Bangalore. This time with a track too and the train moved on its own!!! Take a look at the video and pictures of me enjoying my snow day gift.
Once I had played enough, Amma took me and Ajji-Thatha to a big train station where we saw a Christmas Tree and many more small trains and engines going on tracks around mountains and tunnels. To get to this train station I traveled to and fro in 4 trains myself!
Never thought snow day would be so well spent! Wonder when is the next snowfall.....



No comments:
Post a Comment