Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday morning workout

Early last Sunday I was bundled up - even before I quite woke up - and we went to a place called the Little Gym. Initially I was a little reluctant to do this - I mean, it was early, it was Sunday, other than me the class only had girls, and the instructor wanted me to dance! I mean come on!

But, we finished the dancing stuff and soon it was time to get to the fun stuff - lots of playing, running, jumping, climbing, and even my own obstacle course. Ever seen anyone make better time around a course? Watch the video to judge!



And just to show you that I played nice with the girls as well, here's a video of the other things we did at the Little Gym.




1 comment:

  1. What a fun place! He really had a good time! A b'day party here is perfect...wish we had a place like this....

    ReplyDelete