The other weekend Anna came back and we had great fun together like good old days. She even stayed at my home with Anjana aunty and Gaurav uncle and did we have fun!
We started early (which for some reason didn't thrill our parents) dancing and playing while Gaurav uncle sang.
Later we went out and visited a special museum for children. It was great fun with places to run around, tuk-tuk, fire and food trucks to drive, and best of all COOOOOOOOOOKIE Monster and Big Bird to play with!
Finally we decided to end the weekend on a high note! Here's how we entertained everyone at home - singing and dancing and bringing laughs all around.
I can't wait for the next time Anna and I spend time together and see what other things we can do!
We started early (which for some reason didn't thrill our parents) dancing and playing while Gaurav uncle sang.
Finally we decided to end the weekend on a high note! Here's how we entertained everyone at home - singing and dancing and bringing laughs all around.
I can't wait for the next time Anna and I spend time together and see what other things we can do!
No comments:
Post a Comment