Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Events leading to the holiday season...

The start of the holidays was with two great weekends in December! One Saturday we spent time in New York city - eating at a nice restaurant and spending time playing at the Children's Museum of Manhattan. It was soo much fun that I did not want to return home! And the very next Saturday, we went off into central Jersey to the Turtle Back Zoo, which had lots of lights, and few animals - including my favorite llama! They also had a carousel that I rode on with Amma and my friend Anna and her Papa. We had a lot of fun and even got to see Santa - whom I didn't like - and a snow man - who I liked even less! It was a good way to start the holiday season - let's see what else happens this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment