Monday, June 11, 2012

Tour de Montréal



So.... where have I been???

Well, it's like this - Dadu and Oma have come to visit and that keeps me busy. Busy doing what? Well, the first full weekend they were here, we got to go out of town - and it was on a week long holiday, not just a weekend trip.

So where did we go???  We went up to Montreal and o boy did we have a blast up there! I got to see soooo many new things. I walked around old Montreal, rode multiple underground trains and steep escalators, went to various marches (french for markets), and got to see the world's tallest inclined building in the city's Olympic park. The best part though was the visit to Île Sainte-Hélène (french for St. Helen's island) in Parc Jean-Drapeau which had a cool looking bio-sphere, sculptures, climbing ropes, and a really fun play area for me!

Take a look at the photos and see what we got up to in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment