Even though traveling took up a lot of my time and energy, I still managed to learn a thing or two, like:
- How to stand up holding the table, or chair, or exersaucer. Of course once I get up, getting down is a bit of a challenge. Let's just say a big, soft diaper is a good thing!
- Yelling for attention. Baba claims I sound like some kind of bird when I tell him to listen to me.
- Using a high-chair. I finally got my own chair at the big people table. Now to convince them to let me try some real food. It's not like when I was a baby with no teeth (I now have two teeth! That's more teeth than I can count!)
Here are some pictures from all the eventful days I have had so far at 8 months.

Aadvik is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteRomie demands a play date :)